Alright. Just finishing half of my profile worksheet that was given by my home tutor, Mdm Tan in CJC. They asked a lot and a lot of questions. I swear.. I will die.. It is just like writing another birth certificate and your CCA testimonial. But anyway, shall update you all on yesterday stuffs. Went to Kampong Glam CC to collect some book prize thing. It was kind of hot that time and i started sweating before when i reached there! When we reached, Desmond and I registered and went to the nearby coffe shop and have some bread before heading back to the hall. First performance was by some hip hop guys who think they can really dance and like.. very "cool" whatever dudes. The sect shop ppl are way cooler than you guys! WASSUP DOG! Oh oh. I forgotten to take a photo but the second performance was based on the title, "Ultraman" I was like "WHAT THE MOM?!" ultraman.. right.. 6 ppl came out wearing ultraman mask and started dancing.. I was super duper dumbstruck. Left the hall like after half an hour to go to the concourse and take some coffee with Desmond. We seriously cannot stand sitting there till the end. Came back and it was just nice. "Let us all thank Mrs Denise Phua for coming down here to give out the prizes!" I was like.. wow! Guess we are just plain lucky! By the way, the letter that they sent to us was "not to wear collarless t-shirits or slippers" nothing about wearing school uniform at all! Yet the emcee said "those not wearing school uniform please do not come on stage. We will distribute the books voucher later". I was like.. ok.. thanks a lot.. you dragged me down so early just to ask me to wait all the way till the end where i can stay at home and continue my workout.
Heck care that. Lets just move on to the next entry which is my new grp or the class that I will be spending with for the next 4 weeks or so. Desmond and Karyn was in my class as well. Unfortunately she was not in my grp... =( Anyway, we had icebreakers as usual followed by "YATTA!!!" which was my grp. Went on for mass dance after that and I was really really sucky! I just hope Jo Jo don't blame me at all.
1T26:
Kenneth
YC
Daryl
Karyn
Desmond
Jo Jo
Heman
Eunice
Wileen
Olivia
Shan shan
The rest.. I can really remember. So sorry!
IG 5 having fun on sat. Can't wait!
--
I wished at 7:20 PM