ok! Just reached back home from Orchard with Tarci and Joespeh. Anyways, will not be updating on APLYC 08 today, instead it will be on today.
Today: Jason called most of us to help out at Toa Payoh East CC for the orphans and the children from around the neighbourhood. It was kinda fun seeing the kids laugh and having fun. I backed out from being a clown and joe took over but seriously it was nothing much, the clown does not do much but it was seriously funny seeing joe with a strap down his shoulders and accompanied by my MAGNIFICENT make-up! haha! Dom was the emcee for the day-to put it in a harsh way, he FAIL! The kids were not listening to him at all! Only when Jason Tan A.K.A Lance Corporal took over then the programme started to roll. But seriously, taking care of the kids was much more tougher than running a 8 days 7 nights LLTC! haha! It was kinda tough especially when the kids are like having a protective barrier around them. It is tough getting the small little girls to go to the centre of the hall or anywhere else. I was super scared that they suddenly shout " Mummy!!! He touched me!!!!" haha! I was seriously super scared! But anyway those people helping out have a hard time preparing the games. We have to blow balloons and tie them! It was super hard to tie those high quality ones since they are super tough like some beef like that. All of us except for Jason and his gf went for lunch and got the low quality balloons so that they can explode easily in the games. But anyway everything went well until the present part where all hell breaks loose. Santa and the clown, Mark Koh and Joespeh got raped by the kids! They were all running and rushing for the presents! Some even line up twice to take another present! (what can i say? Typical Singaporeans!)
Oh oh! Here comes the exciting part! The programme ended at 4.50 around there. There was this group of WUSHU people gathered outside the hall. We were starting to clear up also and Mrs Goh was insisting that we mop the floor so we proceeded on. Suddenly, the Wushu master scolded the in-charge person and I was like wondering what was going on, until i heard that he was complaining that we were eating into his time and by delaying it will affect other programmes behind! I was like.. what the hell? Here we are serving the community and he is complaining just because he got to teach some students fighting? What the fuck man? This kind of rotten people should not even exist in our world at all! They should just fuck off and perish in hell! But i decided to piss him off even more. I purposely make the floor more wet than ever so they will take a longer time to dry up and slowly mop the floor also. Seeing how his pissed off face looks like makes me feel super happy! I was like feeding on his anger! haha! One of his student was in the toilet with us also. So i decided to have a short conversation with him.
Edmund: Hey, who is your Wushu teacher ar?
Boy: Erm... Mr. Lee
Edmund: haixx... Mr Lee.. A disgrace to those whose surnames are Lee man..
Haha! I think the boy went back and tell his teacher about me. Since the teacher kept coming out from the hall looking at me. But when i see his face, I was not scared at all, in fact, i was super duper happy seeing his face! haha! But i swear, if he had scolded the person-in-charge for another 1 min, i will just go straight up to him and point my middle finger at him and say "fuck off dude!"
--
I wished at 9:33 PM