Day 1:
It started in wee hours of morning, if you walk past the secretariat room looking to your left, you would see 4 ppl playing "99" or "dai-dee" directly under the lamp post in between Uncle Xian Yi's car and Mr Raymond Wong car. haha! Yup! It sound super romantic right! haha! But the 4 of us, Lennon, Kenny, Dominic and I were forced to play cards there since there was a trip in the power circuit in the secretariat room. haha! Well, the secretariat room is set to be opened 24/7 so yeah, we decided to stay awake outside the secretariat room so as to assist the delegates if they have any problems. But I swear.. It was seriously seriously super cold outside there! I was like freezing away.. But anyway, Mark Lim and Ben Loh joined us at 6 plus as they have to go to the airport to fetch the delegates from the airport. Well, the Sect shop continue on with their work such as doing name tags and the rest haha! It was kind of boring for sect shop since we did nothing much and we still don't know each other. Oh yeah! we shifted our shop to the staff lounge since we cannot stand the constant trip in the circuit. Sect Shop only closes during the opening reflection so as to join both OT and delegates in the opening. Well, thats all for day 1. Oh yeah, Guan wen joined us after the reflection!
--
I wished at 11:36 AM