Alright! Finally! It is time to clear the dust that was collected over the past few months. So... here to update on you all out there on the convention that was up recently. It is called APLYC or otherwise known as the "Asia Pacific Lasallian Youth Convention". Unfortunately, I do not have the schedules with me right now so i just have to spice things up with some fun stuffs during the convention.
Day 00:
It is the preparation day, only PNG arrived earlier while the OT members have been assigned to their sub-comms and do all their SAI-KANG work. I was posted to the secretariat with Kendrick from SJI as my boss. Oh.. heres the funny part, we have one foreign OT member. His name is Richard belonging to the "Special Forces", commander is Jason Chan. Well anyway, to be honest, I got a really really bad impression of Richard at the start. haha! Some of the OT members were like telling me that he was a sex maniac! I could not believe at first! But he suddenly jumped towards gabriel and started hugging him and saying stuffs like "Oh my god... Gabriel... I miss you..." in the corny tone... hahahahah but he proved me wrong when he suddenly transferred to my sub comm and we work pretty well together. Haha! Richard, this is to you " WHAT THE MUM!!!!" hahah well i got to go soon so i shall say some words to my sect shop members.
Kendrick: GO SLEEP!!! DON'T WORK ANYMORE!
Xian Yi: Wassup Dog!
Lennon: What the MUM!!!!
Kenny: "to every precious soul" hahahaha!~ REMEMBER HER FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE DUDE!-Vanessa look-alike
Guan wen: quit your australian accent!
Richard: good luck with your dance instructor and your ambition to dominate the world!
--
I wished at 6:46 PM