Hey. Back for LLTC last day! whew.. finally.. i am getting tired of typing anyway.
Day 5:
Woke up for another morning pt run and it was not bad. Everyone have their lectures as usual and finally we have our mega summary. Was quite sad since the photos did not show much of my group except fr the 2 girls. (Hope the guys won't mind) haha. Well, everyone laughed at the flour face of mine and me crawling on the ground. After which we have our singing session when Zack passed me a paper with drawings of my group member names and messages from them. I was really touched.. for the first time in the camp.. i really felt real tears in my eyes. But i held them back anyway and just carried on with the singing sessions. After that, all the facils went high and went alone with, "la la la la, la la la la, eh eh eh.. good bye. haha! After which the participants went back home, we packed our stuffs and classrooms and have dinner whih Kenny catered for us(thanks a lot!) Yup, we then have our last OT meeting whereby I was sleeping away..(was really really tired) Tried to keep myself awake by talking to Jason. Then we were onto the day when i acted as the beggar and Kenny said my ACTING MOVED ALL THE PARTICIPANTS! whoo~~!! At that point of time, I suddenly became awake. Haha. Well anyway, thats all about it. So cya!
I don't know why... but god must be making fun of me.. Was
doing bio ten-year series.. then.. the page that i straight away flipped to was
actually the page i was doing with you that day..
could actually see the
words..
"you want milo later?"
"Only if it is you make one =)"
haix.. forget it..
--
I wished at 10:19 PM