ALRIGHT!!! HERE WE GO!
Well, just came back from the NCO a few days ago. Shall not update on the unit camp 3rd day since it was nothing much. I will also not update much on the NCO camp since i got to go study soon. haha. so here is a encounter with our JOKER NCO, "Jason Chan"
2nd Day:
Jason: Wah lau! Their structure is like shit man. I swear.. i am gonna break their structure and ask them to retie it again tomorrow morning.
Edmund: erm.. ok..
Jason: Serious.. Guys.. tomorrow morning.. wake me up by saying "structure" i swear.. i will wake up no matter what.."
Chris oh: ok! set man!
3rd day (morning 6am)
Edmund: (woke up and stare at chris)
Chris: (lets wake them up-telepathy)
Edmund: Hey Jason.. "STRUCTURE.."
Jason: (woke up) hey.. guys.. don't destroy the structure yet.. wait for me..." (lie back down and fell asleep again)
Chris Oh: (ok.. what just happened-telephaty)
Edmund: (I duno.. a lot of things was coming through my mind.. was that jason being crazy? or isit me?)
3rd day (after Morning PT)
Edmund: Hey jason.. (we told him what happened)
Jason: (laughing away) what the hell.. i really did say that? omg.. i can't remember sia.. eh.. edmund.. u better not post this on the blog..
Edmund: No thnx.. i will be doing it..
Jason: #$%# you..
--
I wished at 10:10 AM