Alright, just came online for awhile to update my blog, A math and Phy re-test is next week. Currently the A math test is on tues and phy on thurs. I really hope i get at least a B3 for both the tests... Althought i studied like 3 weeks ago? But still i do not have the confidence... i really really hope to score well and do not have to drop the subjects.. But anyway, Mark Lim will be going to carry the NPCC flag during the inaugural prayer service. Just hope that he will do it well, yup! I gave up the chance to let him do it, so instead i will be doing choir and be in-charge of prefects. Yup! I feel so proud of myself! =) Wait wait! i don't anymore! haha!(at this moment, i thought of grace and decided not to be so thick skin) Anyway, I will be studying the whole day today, and then meeting up with my mum at the popular store at bras basah to buy my "lost" A math 5-year series. Just hope that it is still there for sale, and buying of the phy workbook which desmond recommended. Yup! so gtg have breakfast now! cya!
--
I wished at 8:53 AM