EVERYONE! IT IS ALMOST CHRISTMAS DAY! but i m alone at my aunite's house.. haha! I m not a loner ok! Its just that my family does not celebrate xmas that much and all my frenz have went out already to celebrate xmas and my cousins at a hotel counting down to xmas! arhhh!!! I m suppose to go to the hotel and stay over! But my mum dun allow.. so here m i at home surfing net, listening to music, drinking beer, eating pizzas..(ok.. just forget abt the last 2, it was a joke. I swear!) Yup, but nvm i m just thinking abt me going to KC on monday to get the gift from Sharon and then going back to school to buy her the St.Pats Alban house t-shirt. Haha. Yup, she is just crazy over it! I bet if i dun give her she will chase me around Singapore just to get it haha! Yup! gtg now cya!
--
I wished at 8:31 PM